Page 26 - 新時代丙級國貿業務學術科研讀範本_
P. 26

丙級 國貿業務 術科




               40. If the quality of the goods comes up to our expectations, we can probably let you
                   have regular orders.

                   如果貨品的品質能符合我們的期望,我們可能會給予經常性的訂單。
               41. We have enclosed our price list but should point out that prices are subject to change
                   as the market for raw materials is rather unstable at present.

                    隨函附上價目表,但我們必須指出價格可能會改變,因為目前的原料市場不穩
                   定。
               42. As this model is in great demand, we would recommend that you accept this offer as
                   soon as possible.

                   因為這個型號市場的需求量很大,我們建議您儘快接受這個報價。
               43. It would be appreciated if you could send some samples of the material.
                   若您能寄一些材料的樣本,我們將不勝感激。

               44. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
                   若您有任何疑問請別客氣(不要遲疑),儘管告知我們。
               45. We hope that you will find these terms satisfactory.
                   希望您會對這些條件(項目)滿意。

               46. We look forward to your prompt reply.
                    期待您儘快回覆。
               47. We have been exporting printers for 20 years.
                    我們經營出口印表機(印刷業)已有 20 年了。

               48. We are importers in the textile trade and would like to get in touch with suppliers of
                   this line.
                   我們是紡織品的進口商,想接洽這方面的供應商。
               49. We have quoted our most favorable prices.

                   我們已經報上我們最優惠的價格。
               50. We apologize for the delay and trust it will not cause you inconvenience.
                   對於我們的遲延感到抱歉,希望不會造成您的不便。

               51. As requested, we are enclosing our catalogue and price list.
                   應您所求,隨函附上我們的型錄及價目表。
               52. Please confirm the order by email and send us the shipping information along with
                   your invoice.

                   請電郵確認訂單,並將裝運資訊和您的發票一併寄給我們。
               53. Unfortunately, there is no manufacturer that we know of who can meet your needs.
                   很不幸地,沒有能符合您要求的製造商。

               54. The inspector looked at the certificate of origin to check where the goods were
                   produced.
                   檢查員要看原產地證明,檢視貨物生產地為何。



                1-12
   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30