Page 28 - 新時代丙級國貿業務學術科研讀範本_
P. 28

丙級 國貿業務 術科




               70. We sent you a fax on October 12 requesting some information about your notebook

                   computers.
                   十月十二日,我們有發傳真給您,向您索取有關筆記型電腦的資料。

               71. We can supply from stock and will have no trouble meeting your delivery date.
                   我們能供應存貨,並毫無困難的,配合您要的時間來交貨。
               72. We enclose our check for $1,530.75 in payment of your invoice number A531.

                    隨函附上,用來支付編號 A531 貨款為$1,530.75 的支票。
               73. Three cases in the consignment were missing on arrival.

                    有三箱貨物在抵達時已遺失。
               74. In addition to the trade discount stated, we would allow you a special first-order
                   discount of 3%.

                    除了貿易折扣之外,我們還另外給您初次下訂單的特別折扣 3%。
               75. This product is not only of the highest quality but also very reasonably priced.

                    此產品不但品質最高,而且價格合理。
               76. Under the circumstances, we have no choice but to cancel the order.
                    在此情況下,我們不得不選擇取消訂單。

               77. The term “middle of a month” in the letter of credit shall be construed as the 11th to
                   the 20th.

                    信用狀中「中旬」的條件,是指一個月的 11 日至 20 日。
               78. In order to make the sale, we are willing to be a little flexible on the price.
                    為了成交,我們願意在價格上有一點彈性。

               79. We will grant you a 3% discount if your order value is over  £15,000 for one
                    shipment.

                    如果您一次運送的訂單金額超過 15,000 英鎊,我們將給予 3%的折扣。
               80. We have instructed our bankers to amend the L/C.
                    我們已經指示銀行修改信用狀。

               81. Please settle the overdue payments immediately.
                    請立即結清逾期的帳款。

               82. Our delivery will be a week early, so we'd like to move up the payment date as well.
                    我們的交貨會提早一個禮拜,所以希望付款也能提前。
               83. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as an import agent.

                    我們很榮幸自我介紹為進口代理商。
               84. Please open the relative L/C as soon as possible so we can arrange shipment without

                    delay.
                    請儘快開立相關的信用狀,我們的裝運安排才能不被延宕。



                1-14
   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30