Page 24 - 新時代丙級國貿業務學術科研讀範本_
P. 24

丙級 國貿業務 術科




               11. As the photocopier is still under warranty, we'll repair it for free.

                   因為影印機還在保固期間,所以我們會免費維修。
               12. We would like to know whether the firm is reliable in settling its accounts promptly.

                   我們想要知道該公司是否值得信賴,將會準時付款。
               13. As the time of shipment is fast approaching, we must ask you to fax the L/C and
                   shipping instructions immediately.

                   因為裝運時間逼近,茲要求貴公司立即傳真信用狀和有關裝船事宜的文件。
               14. In regard to your invoice No. 23130 for $2,578, which we expected to be cleared two

                   weeks ago, we still have not yet received your remittance.
                   有關您編號 23130 發票的金額 2,578 元,應在兩週前結清,至今尚未收到您的匯
                   款。

               15. We trust that the consignment will reach you in perfect condition.
                   我們確信貨物會以完好狀況抵達貴公司。
               16. Any information you provide will be treated in strict confidence.

                   任何您提供的資訊,我們將嚴加保密。
               17. We would be grateful if you would allow us an extension of three months to pay this

                   invoice.
                   我們將感到愉快(感激您、期望您),如果您能將付款期限延長三個月。
               18. The goods you inquired about are sold out, but we can offer you a substitute.

                   您所詢問的貨品已經賣完了,但我們可提供其他的替代品。
               19. We regret to inform you that our customers find your prices too high.

                   很遺憾告訴您,我們的顧客覺得您的價錢太高了。
               20. Owing to a fire in our warehouse, we have to postpone the shipping date to August
                    15.

                   由於我們倉庫發生火災,我們必須將裝運日延至八月十五日。
               21. At the fair, we will exhibit some of our newly-developed products.

                   在商品展覽會上,我們將展示新研發的產品。
               22. The package containing the dinner plates appeared to be in good condition.
                   內裝餐盤的包裹,看起來似乎狀況良好。

               23. We have learned from the Chamber of Commerce in Boston that you are a leading
                    manufacturer of waterproof watches in Taiwan.

                   我們經由波士頓商會中得知,您是台灣首屈一指的防水錶廠商。
               24. We enclose our credit note No. C35 for $ 15.75, which is a refund for the overcharge
                    on invoice No. A321.

                   隨函附上編號 C35 的貸項通知單 15.75 元,作為編號 A321 號發票所超收的退款。



                1-10
   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29