Page 25 - 新時代丙級國貿業務學術科研讀範本_
P. 25

單元一 基礎貿易英文 重點整理




               25. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your
                   sole agents.

                   若貴公司在此地還沒有代理商,我們有興趣成為您的獨家代理商。
               26. The agency we are offering will be on a commission basis.

                   我們所提供的代理業務,是按抽佣金的方式進行。
               27. As this is our first transaction with you, we would be obliged if you could provide us
                   with some references.
                   因為這是我們雙方第一次交易,如果您能提供一些諮詢的參考資料,我們將非常

                   感謝。
               28. Payment will be made by bank transfer.

                   付款方式將透過銀行轉帳。
               29. You have chosen one of the most advanced and popular mobile phones available on
                    the market today.

                   您所選擇的手機是目前市場上最先進及最受歡迎的機型。
               30. We provide a discount of 30% on quantities of not less than 200.

                   數量若能達到 200 件以上,我們提供 30%折扣(七折優待)。
               31. We are a rapidly expanding multinational company.
                   我們是一家擴張迅速的跨國公司。

               32. Enclosed are our latest catalog and price list for your reference.
                   隨函附上本公司最新的目錄和價目表供貴公司參考。

               33. We have arranged with our bankers to open a letter of credit in your favor.
                   我們已經安排銀行以您為受益人開出一張信用狀。
               34. We are manufacturers of high quality office equipment.

                   我們是具有高品質水準的辦公設備製造商。
               35. You will notice that the prices quoted are extremely competitive for a product of this
                   quality.

                   您將察覺到這種品質的產品,報這樣的價格是非常具有競爭力的。
               36. Upon receipt of your confirmation, we will execute the order.
                   一接到您的確認,我們就會執行您的訂單。

               37. As you can see from the enclosed catalogue, we offer a wide range of products.
                   正如您在隨函的型錄上所看到的,我們提供多元的產品。
               38. The broken teapots have been kept aside in case you need them to support a claim on

                   your suppliers for compensation.
                   破了的茶壺已經收在一旁,以防萬一您需要跟供應商索賠之用。
               39. As soon as shipment has been effected, we will advise you by fax.

                   貨物一經裝運,我們就會傳真通知您。


                                                                                                       1-11
   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30