Page 27 - 新時代丙級國貿業務學術科研讀範本_
P. 27

單元一 基礎貿易英文 重點整理




               55. C.C. is usually written in an email or at the end of a business letter before the names
                   of the people who will receive a copy.

                   副本(C.C.)通常寫在電郵或商業書信的尾端,姓名前加 C.C.者,將收到副本。
               56. This line has proved so popular that we regret to inform you that it is out of stock.

                   這種產品很受歡迎,很遺憾通知您,目前缺貨中。
               57. Would you please look into this matter and send our order without further delay.
                   請貴公司調查此事,並寄送我們所訂的貨物,勿延誤。
               58. Please refer to them for any information concerning our company.

                   請參考(打聽)有關我們公司的任何資訊。
               59. The distribution problem has finally been solved. However, another problem has

                    arisen.
                   有關配銷的問題終於解決,可是另一個問題又發生。
               60. Your claim has been passed on to our insurance company, who will get in touch with
                   you soon.

                   您的索賠已傳送至保險公司,他們很快就會跟您聯絡。
               61. We specialize in fashionable and affordable footwear.
                   我們專門經營流行又買得起的鞋類。

               62. Our prices are relatively low in comparison with theirs.
                   我們的價格與他們比起來,相對的較低。
               63. May we suggest that you visit our showrooms in Los Angeles where you can see a

                   wide range of units?
                   建議您到我們洛杉磯的展示間來,將可看到多元的物品。
               64. We are interested in importing Swiss cheese and would appreciate receiving your

                   current catalog and export price list.
                   我們正有意進口瑞士的乳酪,感謝收到您最新的型錄與出口價目表。
               65. The new model is much lighter than the old one.

                   新機種要比舊機種更輕巧。
               66. The following is a list of our best-selling products.
                   以下是一系列本公司最暢銷的商品。

               67. Regarding the damaged goods, we have filed a claim with the insurance company.
                   關於損害的貨品,我們已經向保險公司提出索賠。
               68. To a Briton, 5/3/09 is 5 March, 2009.
                   對英國人而言,“5/3/09”是指 2009 年 3 月 5 日。

               69. Our prices are considerably lower than those of our competitors for goods of similar
                   quality.

                   就類似品質的貨品來說,我們的價格要比對手低很多。



                                                                                                       1-13
   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30